Steel and Rain Water Tanks Newcastle, Central Coast & Hunter Valley
Rainwater, Slimline and Poly tanks
We have been manufacturing the Highest Quality BlueScope Steel Aquaplate® Rainwater Tanks for over 20 years and we are now selling PIONEER Water tanks in the Hunter Valley and Central Coast.
We also supply a wide range of accessories while providing a professional, friendly & reliable service.
- 100 to 30,000 Litres ROUND BlueScope Steel Aquaplate® Water Tanks – all standard sizes + custom made to suit your requirements
- 380 to 7,500 Litres SLIMLINE BlueScope Steel Aquaplate® Water Tanks – all standard sizes + custom made to suit your requirements
- 20 Year BlueScope Steel Warranty on all Aquaplate® Water Tanks
- 20 Year Warranty on all Pioneer Water Tanks
- 12,000 to 250,000 in a standard range or custom up to 2.6 million Litres Pioneer built on site Water Tanks – Rural, Mining, Industrial & Agricultural
Aquaplate® Tanks come complete with mosquito proof inlet strainer & overflow, 25mm rigid fitting and ball valve.
Tank accessories available Eg: pumps, fire pumps, Storz fittings, dual water supply, house filters and diverters, stands and installations, water levels.
Why you need a rainwater tank this 2022
As we move into the new financial year, many of us are looking for ways to be more prepared for any eventuality. And one way to do that is to invest in a rainwater tank.
A rainwater tank can be a great addition to any home, especially in areas where water shortages are a possibility. By having a rainwater tank, you can ensure that you have a steady supply of water, no matter what the weather brings.
There are many rainwater tank manufacturers out there, so it’s important to do your research and find the one that best suits your needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a rainwater tank manufacturer:
– Capacity: How much water do you need to be able to store? This will depend on the size of your home and the number of people living there.
– Location: Where do you want to install the rainwater tank? Many manufacturers will have different options depending on whether you want an above ground or underground tank.
– Materials: What is the rainwater tank made from? This is important to consider as different materials will have different longevity and maintenance requirements.
– Price: How much are you willing to spend on a rainwater tank? There are many affordable options available, so be sure to shop around before making a decision.
By keeping these things in mind, you can be sure to find the perfect rainwater tank manufacturer for your needs. And with a rainwater tank in your home, you can be prepared for whatever the weather brings.
Steel tanks for bushfires
Research from the Bushfire Cooperative Research Centre and the CSIRO show the importance of good steel tanks when it comes to surviving bushfires. Read more in the following documents.